Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Quinton De Kock – Our 1st pick is this opening batsman for RCB who has showcased his batting and keeping skills time and again.
2. Aaron Finch – He is most likely to start this one. He is a proper hard-hitter and can take on RCB’s bowling lineup on his own.
3. David Miller – He loves these type of tracks. He can hit a long distance and can also carry forward the momentum.
4. Yuzvendra Chahal – He might not be as inexpensive as the likes of Sunil Narine & Rashid Khan but he sure knows how to pick important wickets at even important times.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Muzeeb Ur Rahman – This Afghani spinner picked the crucial wickets of Colin Munro and Rishabh Pant in the last match.
2. Chris Woakes – He can be used higher up the batting order for getting quick runs. Picked 3 wickets in the last match.
3. AJ Tye – A T20 specialist bowler who didn’t have the greatest of the starts against DD but he can prove his mettle in this match.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.