Here’s how your ProSports11 fantasy team earns points in fantasy football.
|Played between 30-60 mins||1|
|Played 60 minutes or more (excluding stoppage time)||2|
|For being on bench||0.5|
|For every goal scored (Forward)||4|
|For every goal scored (Midfielder)||5|
|For every goal scored (GK/Defender)||6|
|For every assist||3|
|Clean sheet (Midfielder)||1|
|Clean sheet (GK/Defender)||4|
|For every penalty saved (GK)||5|
CARDS & OTHER PENALTIES
|For every own goal||-2|
|For every 2 goals conceded (GK/Defender)||-1|
|For every penalty missed||-2|
- The player you choose to be your team’s Captain will receive 2 times the points for his performance
- The player you choose to be your team’s Vice-captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his performance
- A clean sheet is awarded for not conceding a goal whilst on the field and playing at least 45 minutes.
- If a player has been substituted before a goal is conceded, the player will still get the clean sheet bonus (provided he has played at least 45 minutes).
- Assists are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team, who makes the final pass before a goal is scored.
- In case a player is part of your fantasy team and is on the bench in real-life, he/she will receive 0.5 points for being on the bench. In case he/she comes on to the field to play, normal fantasy points system will be applicable i.e scoring, own goals etc
- Data is provided by reliable sources and once the points have been marked as completed i.e. winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made.
Premier League Weekly Fantasy Football System
Weekly fantasy football system comprises of the matches in that particular gameweek (GW) in Premier League. Since there are 20 teams in the league, a total of 10 matches should be played in an ideal situation, however, there are times when certain teams might not play in that GW or a team might play twice in the GW.
Points system will be the same as mentioned above. You need to make a team from the list of the players of all the 10 teams.
In case you have any queries, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org