Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best XI for your team:
1. Hussain Talat – He was played at #3 in 1st T20 as predicted earlier. He has a great amount of potential and can be really scary when he gets going.
2. Fakhar Zaman – Opening batsman for Pakistan. An explosive batsman with a 135 SR. Scored a quickfire 39 in no time.
3. Shoaib Malik – Reliable customer with both bat and ball. Scored 37 runs and bagged 2 wickets in 1st T20.
4. Mohammad Amir – Can rip apart WI’s batting lineup on his own. A must pick whenever he plays. He had figures of 2/3 in 1st T20.
5. Keemo Paul– A handy batting all-rounder. He doesn’t shy away from taking risks.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Marlon Samuels – He can steady the ship if an early wicket falls.
2. Hasan Ali – He has great variations and can really annihilate this weak WI side.
3. Shadab Khan – A 19-year-old spinner who has a bowling economy under 6.5. Bowled beautifully in 1st T20.
4. Kesrick Williams – A genuine wicket-taker. He might get hit for a few runs but he can annoy the Pakistani batting lineup.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.