Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Rishabh Pant
Pant has been unbelievable this season for Delhi. He scored 128* against SRH which has arguably the best bowling lineup this season.
2. Virat Kohli – Kohli thrives in situations like these. It’s going to be really interesting to see his approach.
3. Trent Boult – Boult has been DD’s standout bowler this season and you can also substitute him with Mishra in the later stages of the game.
4. Tim Southee – Woakes was replaced by Southee and the Kiwi fast bowler has proved his mettle.
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. AB Devilliers – We are going with big names in this game. It’s a very important match for RCB and these big names have this reputation to deliver in games of such magnitude.
2. Prithvi Shaw – You have to notice his foot movement in the first couple of overs because he might struggle against SRH’s bowling. If he plays well, you can take him.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.