If you want a few tips to win money on ProSportsLeague in Pak-WI 1st T20 match, you have come to the right place.
Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best XI for your team:
1. Chadwick Walton – West Indies opening batsman who is also a wicketkeeper. He played for Islamabad United in PSL. Well-versed with Pak conditions.
2. Fakhar Zaman – Opening batsman for Pakistan. An explosive batsman with a 135 SR.
3. Shoaib Malik – Reliable customer with both bat and ball.
4. Mohammad Amir – Can rip apart WI’s batting lineup on his own. A must pick whenever he plays.
5. Samuel Badree – How can you not pick a bowler who has a bowling economy under 6 in T20s?
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Marlon Samuels – He can steady the ship if an early wicket falls.
2. Babar Azam – 3rd highest runscorer in PSL.
3. Hussain Talat – One of PSL’s biggest findings. Great prospect for Pakistan’s future. He might be played further higher up the batting order to score quick runs.
4. Shadab Khan – A 19-year-old spinner who has a bowling economy under 6.5.
5. Kesrick Williams – A genuine wicket-taker. He might get hit for a few runs but he can annoy the Pakistani batting lineup.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.