Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Sunil Narine – He stole the show like always against RCB. Do we really need a reason to pick this player?
2. Shane Watson – Even if he fails in batting, we shouldn’t undermine his bowling skills. He puts in a consistent shift most of the times.
3. Nitish Rana – He got the wickets of Kohli and ABD in the last match. He also hit a few meaty blows.
4. Shardul Thakur – He will be playing this one most probably as Mark Wood flopped real bad in the opening match.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Dinesh Karthik – He played a very important cameo in the match against MI.
2. Deepak Chahar – This bowler was pretty impressive against MI. He is oozing confidence right now.
3. Andre Russell – KKR’s hero Andre Russell is our last pick. You just cannot ignore this guy as he does almost everything and he does it so well!
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.